Last week several members of the BioBE Center visited Boulder, CO for the 3rd annual Microbiology of the Built Environment Conference hosted by the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation. James Meadow presented our recent work on building-scale microbial patterns, the phone-hand connection, and the human microbial cloud. Adam Altrichter presented a poster (see it here) on our ongoing work with the Light Box experiments that Kyla Martichuski put together for a recent symposium at the U of O. Gwynne Mhuireach also presented a poster with an update on the analyses from her study looking at the bacteria in air from parks vs parking lots throughout Eugene. Check out the Storify put together from tweets during the conference to see what folks were talking about all week.
- Dr. Roo Vandegrift will be presenting at the International Mycological Congress May 25, 2018
- BioBE/ESBL Welcomes Mira to the Team! May 13, 2018
- #BuildHealth2018 Meeting Announced May 2, 2018
- US Federal Agencies Announce Strategic Plan for Microbiome Research May 2, 2018
- BioBE postbac Mitch Rezzonico is headed to grad school! April 9, 2018
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.
Please prove that you are not a robot.