We attended the Oregon Climate Change Research Institute Mini-Conference at Oregon State University on 10/18/17. This half-day event featured 4 minute lightning talks on a broad gamut of climate change related topics, including presentations on atmospheric modeling, meteorology, ocean and tidal science, vegetation impacts, public health, and legal efforts, and featuring an extended “conversation” on ethical and moral issues. Jeff Kline of BioBE presented a short talk titled “Consuming and Producing Climate change Research” which covered the building science and microbial ecology aspects of our work.
- Dr. Roo Vandegrift will be presenting at the International Mycological Congress May 25, 2018
- BioBE/ESBL Welcomes Mira to the Team! May 13, 2018
- #BuildHealth2018 Meeting Announced May 2, 2018
- US Federal Agencies Announce Strategic Plan for Microbiome Research May 2, 2018
- BioBE postbac Mitch Rezzonico is headed to grad school! April 9, 2018
Subscribe by Email
Completely spam free, opt out any time.
Please, insert a valid email.
Thank you, your email will be added to the mailing list once you click on the link in the confirmation email.
Please prove that you are not a robot.